Monday, August 9, 2010

Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?

To be honest, I am and I'm not sure why.  No, I'm not really scared of the big bad wolf, but in general, I'm a scaredy cat.  Whether I like it or not, I tend to be scared of a lot of things.  Now, I'm not really talking about horror movie scary; though, I never really did like those.  I'm thinking more along the lines of subconcious fear; things like fear of change, fear of rejection, fear of failure, and maybe even fear of success.  Starting a blog is a huge, scary step as I mentioned in my previous post.  But I finally decided that I need to overcome my fears in order to live a more happy life and I decided to blog as a way to sort things out and maybe get some advice along the way.  So wish me luck as I battle my big, bad wolves.

So my friend, what are your thoughts about fear?  What do you do to challenge your fears?

p.s. I'm a grammar nut (mostly in my own writing) and for some reason I decided to hyphenate "girl talk" in my last post.  I know that there is no hyphen and I have no idea what I was thinking.  I blame it on the early (or late depending on your way of thinking) time of the post.  It was really bugging me so I had to correct myself; like I said, I'm a grammar nut.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment